How to Contact Lama Zopa Rinpoche
Thank you for your interest in contacting Lama Zopa Rinpoche. We hope the below information will assist you in directing your inquiry to the appropriate department or help you access the resources you need.
Rinpoche’s Teaching Schedule
You may view Rinpoche’s most up-to-date schedule and subscribe to his schedule via RSS feed for the most current information.
POSTPONED - tentatively rescheduled to the second half of 2021
August 23 - September 20, 2020 Light of the Path Retreat, Kadampa Center, North Carolina, USA
Questions Regarding Ordination
Rinpoche’s General Advice Page
This page includes current advice from Rinpoche and everything you need to know about essential practices to protect from harm, help during sickness and assist those who are dying or have died. Lama Zopa Rinpoche’s Online Advice Book offers advice on a wide range of topics in the form of short talks and letters.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche’s Essential Daily Practice Advice is a valuable resource Rinpoche has put together to use a basis for daily practice. In addition to recite daily The Method to Transform a suffering Life into Happiness.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche’s Online Advice Book
Lama Zopa Rinpoche’s Online Advice book contains answers to many students’ questions about health, life problems, practice, and more.
- For questions related to FPMT centers, projects and services please visit the Center FAQ page or contact the Center Services Director.
Death and Dying
- Please see the Death and Dying practice and resource page this has all of Lama Zopa Rinpoche’s essential advice and practices for the time of death.
- For those close to you who have passed away within the past 49 days, you can request for prayers to be made by His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Lama Zopa Rinpoche and FPMT Sangha communities.
To Request Prayers for the Sick
- In order to request prayers for someone who is sick please email and mention the sick person’s full name. The Sangha at Rinpoche’s house will dedicate for them during regular animal liberation practices and daily when making long life tsa tsas.
- If you would like to make a donation for this service please go to the Animal Liberation Fund and Stupa Fund.
- For advice on what are the best practices you can do at this time, Lama Zopa Rinpoche always recommends Medicine Buddha practice and Using Sickness for the Path.
- To request a puja for a sick person, Kopan Monastery offers this service.
Personal Correspondence to Rinpoche
Due to Rinpoche’s health and very busy schedule it is not always possible for Rinpoche to reply to all his personal correspondence. It also can take some months before Rinpoche is able to reply and sometimes he is not able to reply to everyone. Before sending your question, please look at Rinpoche’s Online Advice Book as Rinpoche may have answered a question very similar to yours. If you do need to contact Rinpoche directly, you may send an email to Lama Zopa Rinpoche’s assistant.